- This event has passed.
Bronze Camp 2021
December 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - December 18, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The Bronze Medallion is a prerequisite for becoming a surf lifesaver. This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge of patrolling and surf awareness in order to be able to participate in lifesaving operations.
Pre-requisites for the Bronze Medallion:
- 15 years old on the day of the final assessment
- Swim 400m in Under 9 mins (The club will conduct a test on the Monday morning on open flat water at Shallow Inlet)
- Waratah Beach bathers
- Patrol Cap, Shirt and Shorts
- High visibility rashie
- Lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea
Dates & Times*
Day 1: 9am-5:30pm Monday 13th December 2021
Day 2: 9am-5:30pm Tuesday 14th December 2021
Day 3: 9am-5:30pm Wednesday 15th December 2021
Day 4: 9am-5:30pm Thursday 16th December 2021
Day 5: 9am-5:30pm Friday 17th December 2021
Day 6: 9am-2:00pm Saturday 18th December 2021
* All sessions must be attended
** Due to COVID-19 restrictions, participants are unable to stay at the club.
Any questions please contact [email protected]